Jazzbeatsradiocom contests are fun and easy to win.
We ask that you please observe the following rules.
1. One winner per household per 30 days.
2. Winners must wait 30 days to be eligible to win any other contest prize.
3. Winners will receive prizes through mechanical or traditional mail within 10 business days.
4. Prizes cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred to any other person.
5. All participants in contest involving a trip as the grand prize must be at least 21 yeas of age.
6. Employees of Jazzbeatsradio.com, including full and part-time employees), their immediate families, employees of prize sponsors and their immediate families, employees of competing radio stations and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in our contests.
7. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Jazzbeatsradio.com and may be awarded in future contests.
All contests decisions are final.
If Kandace Springs‘ new album Indigo sounds like something new, that’s because it is. Simple while funky. Classic but contemporary. Straightforward in the way it breaks down complex ideas and genres. And, at the end of the day, undeniably human. That said, it isn’t quite a rebirth for the Nashville-born artist, who after stints living in New York and Los Angeles has returned back home to Music City. She’s long had that lithe and smoky voice and an intensely expressive mastery over the piano. For those paying attention, Kandace’s second album finds her unleashing what was there all along, all at once, for the first time.
Please support our station.
**Please Click On Picture for more info**
Suite Food Lounge
375 Luckie Street
Atlanta, GA 30313
The St. James Live Club
3220 Butner Road
Atlanta, GA 30331
Catalina Jazz Club
6725 West Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028
510 Embarcadero West
Oakland, CA 94607
2241 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
Green Mill Cocktail Lounge
4802 W. Broadway Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640
1073 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20007
Blue Note Jazz Club
131 W. 3rd Street
New York, NY 10012